Uniform Price List Pre-Prep to Year 12 (PDF 198.8KB)
Athlete's Foot School Rewards Program (PDF 812.4KB)
Church Hire Dress Form 2019 (PDF 128.2KB)
NEW ONLINE BOOKINGS FOR UNIFORM FITTING APPOINTMENTS
We are excited to announce that our Supplies Shop now offers an online booking system for uniform fitting appointments.
We understand how busy life gets and this new booking system will make it quicker and easier for parents to make a uniform fitting appointment for their child. Parents can now view and book available appointment times, receive instant confirmation, reschedule if necessary, and receive email and text reminders closer to the time of your appointment – all whilst on the go and from any mobile device.
Bookings for October and November 2019 and January 2020 are available online now! We would encourage all families book an appointment as soon as possible to avoid missing your preferred day and time.
When booking your appointment please consider the following:
- All uniform fittings are by appointment only.
- Appointment times are either 30 minutes or 60 minutes depending on your appointment type.
- Available appointment types include:
- New Student – for students who are about to start at St Margaret’s and require a full uniform fit out (60-minute fitting).
- Existing Student – for existing students who require a uniform 'top up' (30-minute fitting).
- Boarder Only - several times a year we offer Boarder Only fitting days for students who are or will be boarding at St Margaret’s. Their families have often travelled long distances and are only at the school on select days when the students are returning from or departing for school holidays (60-minute fitting).
- Pre-Prep / Prep – for little ones who will be starting in Pre-Prep or Prep at St Margaret’s (30-minute fitting).
- School Blazer Fitting – for any student who requires a new school blazer, compulsory for students in years 10, 11 and 12 (30-minute fitting).
- 1 appointment = 1 student fitting
If you are booking for two or more students, please book separate fitting appointments for each child. These can be at the same time if times are available.
- All fittings will take place in the Supplies Shop which is located onsite, just off the Circular Drive through Gate 1, Petrie Street, Ascot.