Uniform Price List Pre-Prep to Year 12 (PDF 86.9KB)
Athlete's Foot School Rewards Program (PDF 812.4KB)
Speech Night Church Dress Hire (PDF 123.3KB)
ONLINE BOOKINGS FOR UNIFORM FITTING APPOINTMENTS
The Supplies Shop offers an online booking system for uniform fitting appointments.
We understand how busy life gets and the online booking system makes it quicker and easier for parents to make a uniform fitting appointment for their child. Parents can view and book available appointment times, receive instant confirmation, reschedule if necessary, and receive email and text reminders closer to the time of your appointment – all whilst on the go and from any mobile device.
Bookings for October to December 2022 and January 2023 will be available online from 15 August 2022. In the meantime, please call the School Supplies Shop on 3862 0776 and we will be able to schedule an appointment for you.
When booking your appointment please consider the following:
- All uniform fittings are by appointment only.
- Appointment times are either 30 minutes or 60 minutes depending on your appointment type.
- To be fair to all community members, please ensure to book the correct appointment type. You will be moved to the correct appointment type if an incorrect one is booked.
- Available appointment types include:
- New Student – for students who are about to start at St Margaret’s and require a full uniform fit out (60-minute fitting).
- Existing Student – for existing students who require a uniform 'top up' (30-minute fitting).
- Boarder Only - several times a year we offer Boarder Only fitting days for students who are or will be boarding at St Margaret’s. Their families have often travelled long distances and are only at the school on select days when the students are returning from or departing for school holidays (60-minute fitting).
- Pre-Prep / Prep – for little ones who will be starting in Pre-Prep or Prep at St Margaret’s (30-minute fitting).
- School Blazer Fitting – for any student who requires a new school blazer, compulsory for students in Years 10, 11 and 12 (30-minute fitting).
- 1 appointment = 1 student fitting
If you are booking for two or more students, please book separate fitting appointments for each child. These can be at the same time if times are available.
- All fittings will take place in the Supplies Shop which is located onsite, just off the Circular Drive through Gate 1, Petrie Street, Ascot.
BOOK VIA BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
EXTENDED TRADING HOURS **
2022 – ** APPOINTMENTS ONLY
Monday 28 Nov 8am – 2pm
Tuesday 29 Nov 8am – 2pm
Wednesday 30 Nov 11am – 5pm
Thursday 1 Dec 8am – 2pm
Friday 2 Dec 8am – 2pm
Monday 5 Dec 8am – 2pm
Tuesday 6 Dec 8am – 2pm
Wednesday 7 Dec 11am – 5pm
Thursday 8 Dec 8am – 2pm
Friday 9 Dec 8am – 2pm
Please note: Customers without an appointment in January will be required to take a number and will be served as soon as a staff member is available.
Wednesday 11 Jan 8am – 2pm
Thursday 12 Jan 1pm – 6pm
Friday 13 Jan 8am – 2pm
Monday 16 Jan 8am – 2pm
Tuesday 17 Jan 8am – 2pm
Wednesday 18 Jan 8am – 2pm
Thursday 19 Jan 1pm – 6pm
Friday 20 Jan 8am – 2pm
Saturday 21 Jan 9am – 11am
1pm – 3pm – BOARDERS ONLY
Sunday 22 Jan 1pm – 3pm - BOARDERS ONLY
Monday 23 January Regular trading hours resume
TRADING HOURS (Term Time)
Monday 8am – 2pm
Tuesday 8am – 2pm
Wednesday 10am – 5pm
Thursday 8am – 2pm
Friday 8am – 2pm
Public Holidays Closed
The global pandemic has resulted in supply chain disruption around the world and unfortunately we are starting to feel the impact of this in our Supplies Shop. Overseas production and freight delays, combined with state wide lockdowns, means we are currently experiencing difficulty in replenishing stock levels.
Due to these extenuating circumstances which are beyond our control, purchasing limits may be in place for all new and existing families throughout Nov 2022 to Feb 2023.
For in stock uniform items:
- Day students will only be permitted to purchase two of the same item, and
- Boarding students will only be permitted to purchase three of the same item (due to shared washing facilities).
- For uniform items that are out of stock at the time of fitting, parents will be able to order and pre-pay for these items with collection from the school scheduled from the 12th Jan 2023.