St Margaret's is blessed with a large body of helpful supporters who assist the school in many ways. Working within these groups offers enjoyable and meaningful opportunities for parents to support their daughters' interests and to meet other parents and staff.
The P&F Association is a vibrant, active and committed group of parents who support school events and take carriage of key signature events throughout the year, which serve to bring the community together while also helping to raise funds for the school.
All profits from these events are used for the benefit of the students and the school.
Several opportunities for sponsorship are available on an annual basis through these events and we welcome your enquiry.
Currently, all remaining 2020 P&F events are under review due to COVID-19. Term 2 events, including the Fathers' Dinner and General Meeting, have been cancelled.
St Margaret's P&F Rules 2017 (PDF 375.1KB)
St Margaret's P&F By-Laws for Support Groups (PDF 134.5KB)
Meet your P&F Committee
Our P&F Executive and Committee members are appointed at the annual AGM, held in February each year.
The current P&F Association members are:
President - David Lisle
Vice President -Tom Reddacliff
Treasurer - Barry Roberts
Secretary - Antoinette Aquilina
If you are interested in being involved in the P&F Association, please contact us.
Tel: +61 7 3862 0765
The P&F Association meet once a term to share our views and ideas, and we encourage parents to join us at these meetings throughout the year.
Our 2020 General Meeting dates are:
- Welcome Drinks and AGM - Monday 24 February 2020
- General Meeting - Monday 11 May 2020 (Cancelled)
- General Meeting - Monday 27 July 2020 (Under review)
- General Meeting - Monday 12 October 2020
Year Level Parent Ambassadors
In addition to our P&F Association, we are fortunate to also have parents who volunteer as Year Level Parent Ambassadors. These Ambassadors liaise with other parents to support the students, Teachers and the Heads of Year.
What does a Year Level Parent Ambassador do?
• Meet and support new parents of the School
• Develop a sense of community within the year level
• Help support P&F and School functions and fundraising events
• Encourage parents to attend P&F General Meetings and events
• Be a point of contact for parents who have queries about school activities and events
If you are interested in being a Year Level Parent Ambassador, please contact us.
Tel: + 62 7 3862 0765
Class Parent Role (PDF 268.4KB)