St Margaret's is blessed with a large body of helpful supporters who assist the school in many ways. Working within these groups offers enjoyable and meaningful opportunities for parents to support their daughters' interests and to meet other parents and staff.
The P&F Association is a vibrant, active and committed group of parents who support school events and take carriage of key signature events throughout the year, which serve to bring the community together while also helping to raise funds for the school.
St Margaret's P&F Rules 2017 (PDF 375.1KB)
St Margaret's P&F By-Laws for Support Groups (PDF 134.5KB)
Upcoming P&F events:
- Mothers' Luncheon - Friday 1 March 2019
- Father/Daughter Breakfast - Thursday 4 April 2019
- Fathers' Dinner - Friday 14 June 2019
- Mother/Daughter High Tea Years 3-6 - Sunday 25 August 2019
- St Margaret's Race Day - Saturday 7 September 2019
- Mother/Daughter High Tea Years 7-12 - Sunday 13 October 2019
All profits from these events are used for the benefit of the students and the school.
Several opportunities for sponsorship are available through these events and we welcome your enquiry.
Tel: +61 7 3862 0765
Meet your P&F Committee
Our P&F Executive and Committee members are appointed at the annual AGM, held in February each year.
The current P&F Association members are:
President - David Lisle
Vice President - Angela Pratt
Treasurer - Barry Roberts
Secretary - Antoinette Aquilina
- Chris Brown
- Lisa Brown
- Angus Cameron
- Anthea Damman
- Bradley Durkin
- Karen Grant-Taylor
- Carolyn Hood
- Bob Licina
- Dimity McDouall
- Tom Reddacliff
- Carol Vale
- Robyn Wolfe
- Jenna Yeo
If you are interested in being involved in the P&F Association, please contact us.
Tel: +61 7 3862 0765
The P&F Association meet once a term to share our views and ideas, and we encourage parents to join us at these meetings throughout the year.
Our 2019 General Meeting dates are:
- Welcome Drinks - Monday 25 February 2019
- General Meeting - Monday 13 May 2019
- General Meeting - Monday 29 July 2019
- General Meeting - Monday 28 October 2019
Year Level Parent Ambassadors
In addition to our P&F Association, we are fortunate to also have parents who volunteer as Year Level Parent Ambassadors. These Ambassadors liaise with other parents to support the students, Teachers and the Heads of Year.
What does a Year Level Parent Ambassador do?
• Meet and support new parents of the School
• Develop a sense of community within the year level
• Help support P&F and School functions and fundraising events
• Encourage parents to attend P&F General Meetings and events
• Be a point of contact for parents who have queries about school activities and events
If you are interested in being a Year Level Parent Ambassador, please contact us.
Tel: + 62 7 3862 0765
Class Parent Role (PDF 268.4KB)