The St Margaret's prospectus provides an insight into our school, and also includes a copy of the Application for Admission and other relevant information regarding the programs and opportunities at St Margaret’s.
Download (PDF 12.2MB)
If you would like a copy posted to you, contact our admissions team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call (07) 3862 0777.
Enrolment Application Fee $220
A non-refundable fee is payable per student at the time of submitting a formal Application for Admission.
Enrolment Confirmation Fee $1,000
A non-refundable confirmation fee is payable per student at confirmation of enrolment. No refund of this fee shall be made by the school should a student fail to utilise a confirmed place. This fee is not deducted from tuition fees.
TUITION FEES 2018 (PDF 124.7KB)
|Prep to Year 2
|Year 3 to 5
|Years 7 to 11
* Year 12 students are billed across three terms only.
** Discount applies when the annual fee is paid in full by 23 January 2018.
The School has an all-inclusive fee policy. The fee covers the cost of all compulsory activities including tuition, QGSSSA sport, technology, year level camps, class excursions and a range of facilities used in the course of a normal school day.
The fee does not include textbooks, stationery, specialised equipment/materials or optional activities such as co-curricular sporting camps and tours, Global Exchange, overseas tours or private music/speech and drama lessons or instrumental hire, all of which are a parent's responsibility.
Please note: Year level camps are a part of the school curriculum and if a student does not attend for whatever reason, there is no reduction in the Tuition Fee.
|| Per Term
| Years 5 to 11
| Year 12
* Year 12 students are billed across three terms only (Terms 1 to 3).
A $100 Boarders Support Group Levy, which is applicable to boarders, is not included in fees and is invoiced separately on behalf of the Boarders Support Group. Year 12 boarding students will be charged a $200 bond in Term 3 to cover incidentals incurred during Term 4. Any credit remaining at year end is refundable.
A discount of 3% will be applied to the tuition and boarding fee if payment has been received in full on, or prior to 23 January 2018.
- Bursaries for daughters of Anglican clergy members
- Sibling Discounts (tuition fees only) - when two or more siblings attend St Margaret's at the same time, a concession discount of 5% for the second, 10% for the third and 15% for any subsequent siblings will apply.
ADDITIONAL VOLUNTARY CHARGES
- Music, tennis and swimming lessons tuition - by private arrangement between instructor and parents
- Music instrument hire - $55 per term
- Speech and Drama - from $425 to $800 per semester (depending on the year level of the student and length of the lesson) - contact the school for details
PAYMENT METHODS (tuition and boarding fees)
The school offers the following methods of fee payment:
- Cash, Cheque, BPAY
- Direct Deposit
- MasterCard/Visa/AMEX (payment by credit card will attract a surcharge)
- Periodic Payment through School Plan