The St Margaret's Supplies Shop sells new and second-hand uniforms, school text books and stationery as well as school merchandise. A limited supply of toiletries is also available for purchase by boarding and day students.
The Supplies Shop is located just off Circular Drive through Gate 1, Petrie Street, Ascot.
TRADING HOURS (during the term)
Monday 8am - 2pm
Tuesday 8am - 2pm
Wednesday 10am - 5pm
Thursday 8am - 2pm
Friday 8am - 2pm
Public Holidays Closed
Please note: The Supplies Shop operates extended hours trading during high demand periods, which will be published here when applicable.
Trading Hours Term 3/Term 4
Thursday 19 September 2019 8am - 2pm
Closed from Friday 20 September 2019 to Sunday 6 October 2019
Monday 7 October 2019 1pm - 5pm
Normal trading hours recommence Tuesday 8 October 2019
Primary Uniform Price List (PDF 436.4KB)
Secondary Uniform Price List (PDF 433.2KB)
Athlete's Foot School Rewards Program (PDF 812.4KB)
Church Hire Dress Form 2019 (PDF 128.2KB)
NEW ONLINE BOOKINGS FOR UNIFORM FITTING APPOINTMENTS
We are excited to announce that our Supplies Shop now offers an online booking system for uniform fitting appointments.
We understand how busy life gets and this new booking system will make it quicker and easier for parents to make a uniform fitting appointment for their child. Parents can now view and book available appointment times, receive instant confirmation, reschedule if necessary, and receive email and text reminders closer to the time of your appointment – all whilst on the go and from any mobile device.
Bookings for October and November 2019 and January 2020 are available online now! We would encourage all families book an appointment as soon as possible to avoid missing your preferred day and time.
When booking your appointment please consider the following:
- All uniform fittings are by appointment only.
- Appointment times are either 30 minutes or 60 minutes depending on your appointment type.
- Available appointment types include:
- New Student – for students who are about to start at St Margaret’s and require a full uniform fit out (60-minute fitting).
- Existing Student – for existing students who require a uniform 'top up' (30-minute fitting).
- Boarder Only - several times a year we offer Boarder Only fitting days for students who are or will be boarding at St Margaret’s. Their families have often travelled long distances and are only at the school on select days when the students are returning from or departing for school holidays (60-minute fitting).
- Pre-Prep / Prep – for little ones who will be starting in Pre-Prep or Prep at St Margaret’s (30-minute fitting).
- School Blazer Fitting – for any student who requires a new school blazer, compulsory for students in years 10, 11 and 12 (30-minute fitting).
- 1 appointment = 1 student fitting
If you are booking for two or more students, please book separate fitting appointments for each child. These can be at the same time if times are available.
- All fittings will take place in the Supplies Shop which is located onsite, just off the Circular Drive through Gate 1, Petrie Street, Ascot.
MAKING PURCHASES AT THE SUPPLIES SHOP
Students / parents can purchase items from the Supplies Shop in the following ways:
Order Online via www.flexischools.com.au
- Parents / students can place an order online via Flexischools (www.flexischools.com.au). Please click on 'Register' and follow the prompts. Payment can be made via credit card, paypal or direct debit.
Delivery and Collection Details
- Orders made by 5pm Monday will be available Wednesday lunchtime
- Orders made by 5pm Wednesday will be available Friday lunchtime
- Pre-Prep orders will be delivered to the Pre-Prep room
- Prep to Year 3 orders will be delivered to the Primary Reception, available for collection by the student or parent.
- Year 4 - 12 orders are available for collection at the Supplies Shop by the student or parent.
- Mixed orders can be collected at the Supplies Shop by the senior student
Student Card Purchases
Students can visit the Supplies Shop and make payment using their Student Card. This allows parents to budget a pre-loaded amount on their student's ID card for spending at the Supplies Shop. Students can make purchases at the Supplies Shop by swiping their card at the register. Parents can view their student’s purchases online and can set daily spending limits on the student’s card.
HOW TO REGISTER AN ACCOUNT WITH FLEXISCHOOLS
Go to www.flexischools.com.au
Step 1: Click the ‘REGISTER NOW’ button
Step 2: Enter your Email Address
Step 3: You will be emailed a link to an online form – follow the link
Step 4: Choose a Name and Password and complete the form
Step 5: Add each of your Student/s name and their year group and link their student ID card number to the account
Step 6: Top-Up the Account – VISA, MasterCard or Direct Deposit.
If you have any questions, Flexischools provide a great help desk on 1300 361 769, or you can contact them via their website (www.flexischools.com.au).
Cash /EFTPOS / Credit Card
Parents / students can visit the Supplies Shop in person and pay via cash, EFTPOS or credit card (we accept Visa, MasterCard and Amex).
BOOKS AND STATIONERY
The Supplies Shop organises back to school textbook and stationery packs through Sequel Book and Office Supplies. Orders can be placed throughout the year.
2020 Book lists
Book lists for 2020 will be available in October 2019.
2019 Book lists
Year 11 Term 4 2019 (PDF 166.2KB)
Online link for Year 11 Term 4 2019
Second hand textbooks
A second hand textbook trading system is available through the Sustainable School Shop. The subscription fee for this service has been paid by St Margaret's. Please visit http://www.sustainableschoolshop.com.au
T: 61 7 3862 0776
F: 61 7 3862 4497