2019 BOOK LISTS AND UNIFORM PRICE LISTS AND REQUIREMENTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE BELOW
The St Margaret's Supplies Shop sells new and second-hand uniforms, school text books and stationery as well as school merchandise. A limited supply of toiletries is also available for purchase by boarding and day students.
The Supplies Shop is located just off Circular Drive through Gate 1, Petrie Street, Ascot.
St Margaret's Supplies Shop now ONLINE!
We are pleased to announce that uniforms can now be ordered online from Flexischools (www.flexischools.com.au).
Delivery and Collection Details
- Orders made by 5pm Monday will be available Wednesday lunchtime
- Orders made by 5pm Wednesday will be available Friday lunchtime
- Pre-Prep orders will be delivered to the Pre-Prep room
- Prep to Year 3 orders will be delivered to the Primary Reception, available for collection by the student or parent.
- Year 4 - 12 orders are available for collection at the Supplies Shop by the student or parent.
- Mixed orders can be collected at the Supplies Shop by the senior student
TRADING HOURS (during the term)
Monday 8am - 2pm
Tuesday 8am - 2pm
Wednesday 10am - 5pm
Thursday 8am - 2pm
Friday 8am - 2pm
Public Holidays Closed
Please note: The Supplies Shop operates extended hours trading during high demand periods, which will be published here when applicable.
2018/2019 Extended Trading Hours (PDF 131.6KB)
Thursday 29 November 2019 8am-2pm
Friday 30 November 2019 10am-2pm
The School Supplies Shop closes on Friday 30 November 2018 and
re-opens Monday 21 January 2019
Monday 21 January 2019 9am-2pm
Tuesday 22 January 2019 9am-2pm
Wednesday 23 January 2019 9am-2pm
Thursday 24 January 2019 9am-2pm
Friday 25 January 2019 9am-2pm
Saturday 26 January 2019 CLOSED
Sunday 27 January 2019 CLOSED
Monday 28 January 2019 9am-12midday all welcome
(Australia Day Public Holiday) 1pm-5pm Boarders Only
Tuesday 29 January 2019 8am-2pm
Wednesday 30 January 2019 10am-5pm
Thursday 31 January 2019 8am-2pm
A numbering system for ALL purchases will operate during the January 2019 trading hours. All parents and students wishing to purchase from the School Supplies Shop will be required to take a number and wait to be attended to.
Normal Trading Hours Resume from Friday 1 February 2019
T: 61 7 3862 0776
F: 61 7 3862 4497
FITTINGS AND APPOINTMENTS
All new student uniform fittings require an appointment which can be arranged directly with the Supplies Shop using the contact details above. Please allow approximately one hour for new fitting appointments.
MAKING PURCHASES AT THE SUPPLIES SHOP
Students / parents are able to purchase items from the Supplies Shop in the following ways:
- Parents / students can place an order online via Flexischools (www.flexischools.com.au). Please enter "St Margaret's" in the 'What's on at Your School?" field and select Uniforms. Payment can be made via credit card, paypal or direct debit.
Student Card Purchases
- Students are able to visit the Supplies Shop and make payment using their Student Card. This allows parents to budget a pre-loaded amount on their student's ID card for spending at the Supplies Shop. Students can make purchases at the Supplies Shop by swiping their card at the register. Parents can view their student’s purchases online and can set daily spending limits on the student’s card.
Cash /EFTPOS or Card Purchases
- Parents / students are able to visit the Supplies Shop in person and pay via cash, EFTPOS or credit card (we accept Visa, MasterCard and Amex).
HOW TO REGISTER AN ACCOUNT WITH FLEXISCHOOLS
Go to www.flexischools.com.au
Step 1: Click the ‘REGISTER NOW’ button
Step 2: Enter your Email Address
Step 3: You will be emailed a link to an online form – follow the link
Step 4: Choose a Name and Password and complete the form
Step 5: Add each of your Student/s name and their year group and link their student ID card number to the account
Step 6: Top-Up the Account – VISA, MasterCard or Direct Deposit.
What does it cost?
Student Card payments are FREE.
There are a variety of payment options supported to top up your Flexischools account, including Visa, MasterCard, PayPal and Bank Transfer. There may be a fee associated with topping up your Flexischools account. Bank Transfers are free but may take up to 2 days to reach your account. Credit Card payments are online and immediate, and incur a 29c fee. PayPal payments are also online and immediate, and incur an additional 35c fee.
If you have any questions, Flexischools provide a great help desk on 1300 361 769, or you can contact them via their website (www.flexischools.com.au).
BOOKS AND STATIONERY
The Supplies Shop organises back to school textbook and stationery packs through Sequel Book Distribution. Orders can be placed throughout the year.
A second hand textbook trading system is available through the Sustainable School Shop. The subscription fee for this service has been paid by St Margaret's. Go to http://www.sustainableschoolshop.com.au
Below you will find a full list of uniforms for both the primary and secondary school as well as book lists for each year group for 2019.
2019 Book lists
Pre-Prep (PDF 208.3KB)
Prep (PDF 231.7KB)
Year 1 (PDF 240.7KB)
Year 2 (PDF 242.3KB)
Year 3 (PDF 221.7KB)
Year 4 (PDF 224KB)
Year 5 (PDF 223.3KB)
Year 6 (PDF 226.2KB)
Year 7 (PDF 227.3KB)
Year 8 (PDF 227KB)
Year 9 (PDF 229.8KB)
Year 10 (PDF 237.9KB)
Year 11 (PDF 246KB)
Year 12 (PDF 240.5KB)
Primary Uniform Price List (PDF 436.4KB)
Secondary Uniform Price List (PDF 433.2KB)
Athlete's Foot School Rewards Program (PDF 812.4KB)
Every time you purchase any pair of shoes from The Athlete’s Foot, $5 will be donated back to St Margaret's. This applies to the whole family and across our entire footwear range, including school, athletic, work and casual shoes. There are no restrictions and it’s unlimited. So spread the word!
Church Hire Dress Form (PDF 47.1KB)