The St Margaret's Supplies Shop sells new and second-hand uniforms, school text books and stationery as well as school merchandise. A limited supply of toiletries is also available for purchase by boarding and day students.
The Supplies Shop is located just off Circular Drive through Gate 1, Petrie Street, Ascot.
TRADING HOURS (during the term)
Monday 8am - 2pm
Tuesday 8am - 2pm
Wednesday 10am - 5pm
Thursday 8am - 2pm
Friday 8am - 2pm
Public Holidays Closed
Please note: The Supplies Shop operates extended hours trading during high demand periods, which will be published here when applicable.
MAKING PURCHASES AT THE SUPPLIES SHOP
Students / parents can purchase items from the Supplies Shop in the following ways:
Order Online via www.flexischools.com.au
- Parents / students can place an order online via Flexischools (www.flexischools.com.au). Please click on 'Register' and follow the prompts. Payment can be made via credit card, paypal or direct debit.
Delivery and Collection Details
- Orders made by 5pm Monday will be available Wednesday lunchtime
- Orders made by 5pm Wednesday will be available Friday lunchtime
- Pre-Prep orders will be delivered to the Pre-Prep room
- Prep to Year 3 orders will be delivered to the Primary Reception, available for collection by the student or parent.
- Year 4 - 12 orders are available for collection at the Supplies Shop by the student or parent.
- Mixed orders can be collected at the Supplies Shop by the senior student
Student Card Purchases
Students can visit the Supplies Shop and make payment using their Student Card. This allows parents to budget a pre-loaded amount on their student's ID card for spending at the Supplies Shop. Students can make purchases at the Supplies Shop by swiping their card at the register. Parents can view their student’s purchases online and can set daily spending limits on the student’s card.
HOW TO REGISTER AN ACCOUNT WITH FLEXISCHOOLS
Go to www.flexischools.com.au
Step 1: Click the ‘REGISTER NOW’ button
Step 2: Enter your Email Address
Step 3: You will be emailed a link to an online form – follow the link
Step 4: Choose a Name and Password and complete the form
Step 5: Add each of your Student/s name and their year group and link their student ID card number to the account
Step 6: Top-Up the Account – VISA, MasterCard or Direct Deposit.
If you have any questions, Flexischools provide a great help desk on 1300 361 769, or you can contact them via their website (www.flexischools.com.au).
Cash /EFTPOS / Credit Card
Parents / students can visit the Supplies Shop in person and pay via cash, EFTPOS or credit card (we accept Visa, MasterCard and Amex).
T: 61 7 3862 0776
F: 61 7 3862 4497