Throughout St Margaret's Open Day you will be able to experience the school in many ways.
- Hear from the Principal, Ros Curtis
- Take a tour with secondary or primary students and experience learning in action and view the school's facilities
- Tour our boarding house (named the nation's top boarding school in 2019 and 2020)
- Speak with senior educators and our admissions team
- Enjoy music and drama performances
- Talk to our sporting captains of all 18 sports and learn more about the multimillion dollar new sporting precinct opened in 2020
- Learn more about our signature programs such as the Global Exchange Program, Supervised Study Sessions and the nationally recognised Academic Advising Program and St Margaret's Plus Program
- Talk to parent representatives... and much more.
Register your attendance by clicking the button below.
For any enquiries, please email email@example.com or call (07) 3862 0777.
COVID Safe at St Margaret’s
Please maintain social distancing where possible during Open Day, particularly on entry and exit, at food outlets, the enrolments area
and when moving around the school grounds. Practice high level hygiene by using
the hand sanitiser provided throughout the school grounds.
Please do not attend the event if:
• you are or have recently experienced fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, fatigue, diarrhoea, vomiting or nausea, loss of smell and/or taste, OR
• you have, in the last 14 days, travelled from overseas or a declared COVID-19 hotspot or had close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19, or are COVID-19 positive yourself.
If you become unwell with symptoms including fever, cough,
sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, fatigue, diarrhoea, vomiting or
nausea, loss of smell and/or taste during the event, please alert a St
Margaret’s staff member. You will be directed to an isolated area within the
school Health Centre where a nurse will assess your symptoms.
St Margaret’s can refuse right of entry if anyone is displaying symptoms or refuses to adhere to the above COVID-safe measures.