St Margaret's 2021 Open Morning
Thursday 28 October 2021
(rescheduled from August)
St Margaret's Open Morning has been rescheduled to Thursday 28 October 2021 and will run from 8am to 11am.
At Open Morning, guests will have the opportunity to hear from the Principal, Ros Curtis, before taking a tour with students and enjoying morning tea on the terraces, where senior staff will be on hand to answer all your questions.
Please register your details below if you would like to join us.
We would ask all visitors who registered for the previously scheduled August Open Morning to please re-register if they wish to attend in October. Due to COVID restrictions, it's important we understand how many are coming in each party so we can tailor the spaces we use to meet all requirements and that all current contact details are accurate.
COVID Safe Requirements
- all attendees will be required to physical distance (1.5m) where possible and wear a mask
- all attendees will be required to use hand sanitiser upon entering the event
- no person should attend if they have, in the last 14 days, travelled from overseas or a declared COVID-19 hotspot or had close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19, or are COVID-19 positive themselves
- no person should attend if they are or have recently experienced fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, fatigue, diarrhoea, vomiting or nausea, loss of smell and/or taste.
- all guests will be required to check-in using the Qld Government app.