St Margaret's 2021 Open Day will be held on Saturday 6 March 2021 from 9.30am - 12.30pm
Throughout St Margaret’s Open Day you will be able to experience the school in many ways.
- Hear from the Principal, Ros Curtis
- Take a tour with secondary or primary students and experience learning in action and view school's facilities
- Tour our boarding house (named the nation's top boarding school in 2019 and 2020)
- Speak with senior educators and our admissions team
- Enjoy music and drama performances
- Talk to our sporting captains of all 18 sports and tour the new sporting precinct opened in 2020
- Learn more about our signature programs such as the Global Exchange Program, Supervised Study Sessions and nationally recognised Academic Advising Program and St Margaret's Plus Program.
- Talk to parent representatives ... and much more.
An approved COVID Safe Event Plan is in place for this event. In accordance with the plan, when you arrive at the event, you will need to register via EVA check-in on your smart phone.
All guests will also need to adhere to the following restrictions:
• all attendees will be required to physical distance (1.5m)
• all attendees will be required to use hand sanitiser upon entering the event
• no person should attend if they have, in the last 14 days, travelled from overseas or a declared COVID-19 hotspot or had close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19, or are COVID-19 positive themselves
• no person should attend if they are or have recently experienced fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, fatigue, diarrhoea, vomiting or nausea, loss of smell and/or taste.
St Margaret’s can refuse right of entry if anyone is displaying symptoms or refuses to adhere to the above COVID-safe measures.
If you become unwell with symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, fatigue, diarrhoea, vomiting or nausea, loss of smell and/or taste during , please alert a St Margaret’s staff member. You will be directed to an isolated area within the school Health Centre where a nurse will assess your symptoms.
Please register your visit below. For any enquiries, please email email@example.com or call (07) 3862 0777.
Please note the form may take a moment to load on the page. Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox are the preferred browsers for this form.